Author: Simple Foodie
| red potato
| unsalted butter
|| 1/4 cup
| garlic clove
| Italian parsley
||1 1/2 tsps
| black pepper
|| 1/2 tsp
- In a large stock pot add the red potatoes and enough cold water to cover.
- Bring to boil and cook for 10 to 15 minutes until the potatoes are easily pierced with a knife.
- Drain the red potatoes and rinse with cold water to stop the cooking process.
- Prepare your grill. If you are using a gas grill set the temperature to medium. If you are using a charcoal barbeque get the coals to the point that white ash is showing and the coals are glowing and are spread out in an even layer.
- In a small saucepan melt the butter over medium low heat and add the garlic and Italian parsley. Cook for about 2 minutes. Remove and put to the side.
- Slice the potatoes into quarters. Drizzle with the melted butter mixture.
- Place the potatoes in a grilling basket and place on the grill.
- Grill for 3 to 5 minutes per side. Sprinkle with salt and black pepper to taste and serve.
<!- AddThis Bookmark Button BEGIN ->
<!-AddThis Bookmark Button END -->