Author: Alyssa Heller
French Hamburger Loaf
| ground beef
||1 1/2 lbs
| celery stalk
| French bread
| cheddar cheese soup
||1 1/3 cups
- Preheat your oven to 375 degrees. Heat a frying pan over medium high heat and add the hamburger meat, chopped onion and celery.
- Saute until the meat is browned and remove from the heat.
- Slice a french bread loaf in half so it opens like a hot dog bun.
- Scoop out the bread inside leaving about a 1/4 to 1/2 inch crust all the way around the loaf.
- Chop up the scooped out bread and add to the hamburger meat with the cheddar cheese soup. Combine well.
- Stuff the french loaf bread with the hamburger mixture.
- Wrap the French loaf in aluminum foil and place in the oven to bake for 45 minutes.
<!- AddThis Bookmark Button BEGIN ->
<!-AddThis Bookmark Button END -->