Author: Simple Foodie
| unsalted butter
|| 3/4 cup
| brown sugar
|| 1/2 cup
| egg yolk
| vanilla extract
| all-purpose flour
- In a mixer cream the unsalted butter on high speed.
- Lower the speed to medium and slowly add the brown sugar and sugar.
- Add the egg yolk and vanilla extract.
- Slowly blend in flour.
- Scrape the dough into a glass bowl and place in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on ungreased baking sheets about 2 inches apart.
- Take the end of a glass cup and dust with flour. Use the glass to press down on the balls of dough.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.
1 batch yields about 30 cookies.
<!- AddThis Bookmark Button BEGIN ->
<!-AddThis Bookmark Button END -->